Justice...
I want to be sorry. I want to feel remorse that your life is more complicated. But still my heart wonders why you took the step you did, why you chose to complicate your life when you could have continued in the safe and mundane.
My life was already complicated by you, even when you didn't realize it. I could have gone through the rest of my life with you there, in my mind, in my heart...a shadow of the only thing I ever wanted, far more than anything, and the only thing I couldn't have.
Where is God's sense of justice, if he wants me to be happy then withholds the one person whom he shows me I want most? It would be one matter, perhaps, if I didn't know that there is some sort of longing in you as well.
When will come the resolution?

<< Home