Addictions and other Character Flaws

I am a complexity of randomosity. I love the dark for its secrets and solace, a downward transcendental redemption for the sins committed in the daylight. My life is an addiction. Much as sometimes I may want to turn away and start from scratch, somehow it draws me back in. I want to remember the things most important, so here's the proof - and another addiction.

Monday, January 08, 2007

I can...

I can teach myself to look at him less as my soulmate, my heart's match, and more like the dear friend he was at the beginning.

I can put aside the words that he said, and the far many more that stayed silent.

He is stronger than I am, isn't he? After all, I had to tell him or risk tearing myself inside out.

...even though telling him did the exact same thing.

But he's remained stoic for whatever reasons he has. I can understand that.

There are still so many questions, and I can learn to live without the answers.

It will always make me sad...but one day maybe I can stop wondering.