Unbreakable
The last few weeks have been an absolute blur. We've done so much that I'm having a hard time keeping all the days straight. Between the zoo, several visits to Kan Zaman, and a game of extreme Scrabble, not to mention several other things, I've had one night to reacquaint myself with the virtues of silence and relaxation.
Not that I'm complaining.
I think it's exhilarating to be able to exit the mainstream and to take in the world without the confines of what is "right" or expected according to certain people. Before I was restricted by the boundaries set on other people, through no fault of theirs or my own, so I lived this boring life filled with school, work, and long nights sitting in front of the computer waiting for something to happen.
Now, I have to carve time out to sit in front of my computer.
It's beautiful.
I've practically moved into Chris's house, or is it that he's practically moved into mine? There's only been one night in the last week that we haven't been together at one house or the other; in fact, I'm at his house right now. And tomorrow...tomorrow we go to Aubrey's house for dinner, and who knows what time we'll be home?
So this is life...
Life is good.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home