The Unthinkable
I was talking to Steve about the Michale Graves show in Lorain coming up on May 26. I'm pretty excited to go, because Michale does a lot of work in support of freeing the West Memphis 3, three guys who are currently sitting in prison/on death row for the murder of three eight-year-old boys in the 1990's. I'll post separately on that later, but for more information on the WM3 in the meantime, visit www.wm3.org.
Anyway, he says to me something along the lines of "Hopefully what happened last Saturday (another Michale concert) doesn't happen in Lorain." Apparently, Steve met this chick who is a porn star - no joke - and he doesn't want that to happen again. Enter me - the cock blocker!
Yes friends, a guy asked me to be his cock blocker to keep him from meeting up with girls! This is an historic occasion, thus warranting a short anecdote.
One for the record books, kids...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home