Shall we call you... part 2
Mr. Bush, I have decided on the perfect name to call you.
After careful consideration, it has been determined that the circumstances surrounding your birth, life, and the type of person you are fit in perfectly with the description of the most heinous creature known to man - or perhaps, merely the second worst. Antichrist.
Still, this is not you. It is impossible for you to be Antichrist, and not because you are somehow good and undeserving of the name which proof and study have given you.
No, it's because Revelation has the process set out specifically, and though there is some room for interpretation I do not believe that so many critical steps would be left out just so we could see your manifestation as Antichrist.
The numbers in your name, your year, in fact every number in your life adds up to 6. Six is considered the number of the Beast, though there may be some mistranslation somewhere in the past. Still, regardless of this I cannot say with confidence that I think you are Antichrist.
No, Mr. Bush...you're just Satan.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home