Addictions and other Character Flaws

I am a complexity of randomosity. I love the dark for its secrets and solace, a downward transcendental redemption for the sins committed in the daylight. My life is an addiction. Much as sometimes I may want to turn away and start from scratch, somehow it draws me back in. I want to remember the things most important, so here's the proof - and another addiction.

Friday, April 14, 2006

Let me just say...

*Ahem*

I AM SO SICK OF PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIVE UP TO THEIR WORD OR TAKE THEIR RESPONSIBILITIES SERIOUSLY. I CAN'T TAKE ANOTHER DAY OF CLEANING UP OTHER PEOPLE'S MESSES OR WATCHING SOME AROUND ME DO THE SAME THING BECAUSE THESE SO-CALLED "ADULTS" ARE SO CAUGHT UP IN THEIR OWN STUPID, MEANINGLESS SHIT THAT THEY CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO TAKE TWO SECONDS OUT OF THEIR MISERABLE LIVES TO ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING.

QUIT PASSING ON THE RESPONSIBILITY. IF YOU SAY YOU'RE GOING TO DO SOMETHING, DO IT. IF YOU DON'T THINK YOU CAN DO IT, DON'T SAY YOU CAN.

You are only as good as your word. If your word does not mean enough for you to keep it, then it will not mean enough for anyone else to pay attention to you.

*feedback*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home