Addictions and other Character Flaws

I am a complexity of randomosity. I love the dark for its secrets and solace, a downward transcendental redemption for the sins committed in the daylight. My life is an addiction. Much as sometimes I may want to turn away and start from scratch, somehow it draws me back in. I want to remember the things most important, so here's the proof - and another addiction.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Spring Fever

What a way to start Spring Break...little voice left, no energy to be found, and a mountain of things to take care of before I go back on the 20th. It's enough to make someone cringe...or scream...or do any number of things.

Hopefully this week will bring some kind of relief from the stress we've all been facing at school. The walls now hold knowledge of the worst things to have happened...no matter where you walk in that place, there is a memory of something bad - an argument, a lost temper, or the shedding of many tears. There is now more than ever an incentive to leave. However, that also means leaving the good experiences behind. Thank God for memories.

I went to visit Ohio Wesleyan on Friday. My word, that campus is fantastic! They have absolutely everything, and everybody is so nice and helpful! I'm excited to get my acceptance letter so I can start planning for next semester and the new experiences in store for me. Brian mentioned that we seem to be going in two different directions, but we really aren't - we just made two different career choices. Our paths will continue to unfold together as long as we remember just what we are together. As long as that's what he wants - for believe me, I do - we'll be together no matter where we land.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home