Whisper
I can't seem to keep it together.
Today was the first day of the semester and already it's wrought with drama and difficulty - what have I gotten myself into this time? All I want is to be part of something that serves as a valuable learning experience and a fun diversion. I didn't sign on to be party to something resembling the dysfunction in our political system at large. I'm not ready for that yet.
Brian and I had another fight today. Things are better, but I can't say for sure that he really understands where I'm coming from. So yeah, I'm another jealous female, and sure, sometimes it doesn't make a lot of sense, but that's me. And he should respect that, right?
I don't want to lose him again.
I believe him when he says he loves me. I've never doubted him. And he says that I'm beautiful, no matter what other people think. And I believe him. What I can't get over is that I believed him every other time too, and what did I set myself up for? ...but that's different...
I need to have faith. But faith is so hard to find.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home