Addictions and other Character Flaws

I am a complexity of randomosity. I love the dark for its secrets and solace, a downward transcendental redemption for the sins committed in the daylight. My life is an addiction. Much as sometimes I may want to turn away and start from scratch, somehow it draws me back in. I want to remember the things most important, so here's the proof - and another addiction.

Friday, December 02, 2005

This One Is Mine

I am so tired. I stayed up for thirty-six hours yesterday, and finally fell into bed at about 7:00 last night. And then, I was up at 8:30 this morning to come back to it all.
Things are going well...the paper is more than halfway finished, so this afternoon and this evening should go by quickly. We all hope they do.
Mom told me this morning that Dan was asking for pictures of me. Dan is Nancy's son, and he works up at Wal*Mart with Nancy and Mom. He's 20 years old and an absolute hottie, but he drinks and I already told Mom and Dani "no dice." Still, apparently he told my mom that he would quit drinking. I just don't know...
I'm convinced that I want somebody who's already established. Kim doesn't think I'm ready to settle down yet, and I have to disagree. But what if she's right? I'm just so confused...perhaps I shouldn't worry about liking anybody and instead concentrate on just being friends with the people to whom I refer as such. This is seriously getting out of control; I don't even know what to write except that I just want to write.
...oh well. I guess it's therapeutic.
No heart is perfect, but this one is mine - it's so simple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home