Addictions and other Character Flaws

I am a complexity of randomosity. I love the dark for its secrets and solace, a downward transcendental redemption for the sins committed in the daylight. My life is an addiction. Much as sometimes I may want to turn away and start from scratch, somehow it draws me back in. I want to remember the things most important, so here's the proof - and another addiction.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

525,600 Minutes

I just realized that I've had this blog for over a year now. Unbelievable...
...just look at how much has changed...
If you look at some things and think of how they "never" change, then you just sit and take note of what can happen in a few short months, it seems like everything changes.
There's something greater out there...I only wish I knew what it was. I would be content settling down right now...
...or would I?
I mean, I want a husband and a family - prepackaged is alright. Yes, I still want to go out and do something, to get my degree and have a career, but maybe that isn't all that's meant for me. I can do it all, can't I?
If only there was a love everlasting, shared between two people, that could conquer everything, and that a love such as this could be for me...there's someone waiting...maybe right in the next day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home