Wouldn't It Be Nice...
I feel like I'm coming down from a three-day high.
Slowly...there, feet are touching the ground.
For the last few days I've been absolutely giddy, somewhere between happy and ecstatic. Something's in the air, I know it; it's going to happen. Something wonderful is ready to happen. I...am in intense like.
Not that this is a surprise to anybody who knows me, 'cause I've probably been talking their ear off about it. It's a surprise to me, though, because I didn't think that it was possible to have any sort of feeling for somebody in such a short period of time, meaning of course my recent separation. But that was only a year, of course...
I don't even know how to respond to the situation. I mean, he is everything I didn't realize I always wanted. The type of person he is...spectacular. I want to settle down with somebody just like him. But there is nobody just like him, so I would have to settle for an imitation. Of course, it could very well be just that I've found the qualities in a man that I find so perfect, but that a different composite of them in a different man is the right answer.
I'm just scared.
Because I think that something good could come of all of this, if I let it. And you know what? That means I just have to get over the fear. But how????
I'm looking at him right now. *sigh* He's so nice, and good, and fine. A girl can dream, right? Wouldn't it be nice...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home