Addictions and other Character Flaws

I am a complexity of randomosity. I love the dark for its secrets and solace, a downward transcendental redemption for the sins committed in the daylight. My life is an addiction. Much as sometimes I may want to turn away and start from scratch, somehow it draws me back in. I want to remember the things most important, so here's the proof - and another addiction.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The Nearness of You

Good morning, world...
I can barely see straight. It's beautiful. I feel like I slept for perhaps an hour last night, and it is very well the truth. I tossed and turned all night. Still, despite the fatigue I feel good.
It's going to be mentioned today, I feel, so I will go ahead and mention it - yes, this was my one-year anniversary. Next subject, please...
...in all seriousness...
I like the direction I'm going in right now. I like the dreams I have late at night, about that mysterious someone, who is such a beautiful person it's impossible to overstate it. I've never before this been able to really enjoy liking somebody; before, it was always angst before enjoyment, and that's not real liking. I know that no matter what happens, I will still like him - as a friend, if nothing more.
Probably shouldn't get in too deep...

"So if you never come to me
You'll stay a distant memory..."

The world really is full of possibilities when you don't try to convince yourself that you want something you really don't. It's amazing, really. Even the colors seem brighter..or maybe it's just the world spinning backward...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home