First Kiss
Ah, life. This class is so boring; I almost forgot that after missing three classes in a row. At least I know I don’t want to be a communications major...not, anyway, if this is what that means.
The thought occurred to me this morning that tomorrow is a year to the date since my first kiss with Brian. Heh, maybe I should start counting the anniversary of our last kiss. He seriously makes me feel like a doormat, but I feel like I don’t have a choice in the matter - I’ll continue helping him, because I made a promise. And I love him, even though he treats me like crap.
Or maybe I just feel like he treats me that way because I’m bitter. *shrug* Right now I just think if I don’t pay too much attention to him he’ll start to understand just what I am to him. And if that’s nothing...well, somebody else can take his notes. I can’t get degrees for both of us.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home