The End of an Era
My world has ceased to exist as it had previously. My heart, dear friends, is broken and scattered to the four winds. I don't know how long it will take me to find it again.
That's right folks, the fairy tale is over. I've pushed him away, something I never meant to do but still worked at full force. It's ironic, really, that the one person to show me what real love is would be the one person I would hurt so badly.
This is proof positive that I was never meant to have a relationship. And I know that Kim tells me it'll get better, but I don't feel as if it will. And who knows if it's temporary or permanent, but this split has taken something from me...I don't know if I'll ever get it back.
So here's to those who know what a broken heart can do to damage a spirit that for once looked on to something brighter.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home