Addictions and other Character Flaws

I am a complexity of randomosity. I love the dark for its secrets and solace, a downward transcendental redemption for the sins committed in the daylight. My life is an addiction. Much as sometimes I may want to turn away and start from scratch, somehow it draws me back in. I want to remember the things most important, so here's the proof - and another addiction.

Monday, September 19, 2005

I'm About to Break

Everything you say to me...
I need a little room to breathe...


I'm going to fall apart. I don't even know if both feet are on the floor right now (figuratively, of course).
Right now I'm sitting in Effective Interpersonal Communications, which is a fancy name for a "class" that consists of a teacher sitting at a desk and reading out of the book. It is truly fantastic; as if I haven't been reading for 17 years, I get to be read to! Unfortunately, this book doesn't interest me in the least. So much common sense being thrown out as fodder to learn. This should all be understood. Of course it isn't, but damn the person who says I need this kiddie class to graduate.
I feel as if maybe I've made the wrong decision. Then I turn around and reassure myself that yes, moving out was the best idea. Still, I hate having to rely on other people for transportation and all the other things I should be able to do for myself at this stage in my life. I applied for a second job that will be easier to get to; maybe I can add some extra cash to my bank account, take care of other things that need addressed.
*sigh* I'm going to throw my book out the window.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home