Just...No. You're done.
I don't even know what I want to write about. I only have two professors so far that I like and can deal with (mostly) this semester. We'll see what the next few days have to offer, but I'm not optimistic. What was I thinking, taking 21 credit hours? I'm going to have to sequester myself in a library for the next 18 weeks except to go to class and work.
Ah, work. There's a pickle. I hate that place. Every day I have to work I consider picking up the phone and saying, "This is it, I'm finished. Take your bow ties and your aprons and shove them off on somebody else." But I don't. I haven't...at least, not yet. When I started working there it was a decent place, but now people are fired and quit left and right, and the schedule is so messed up that people who aren't even supposed to be working are getting called for not coming in. Hello??? My only issue, then, is how to come up with the $50+ a month I have to keep on hand for car insurance and other incidental costs. And I can't have my car insurance dropped, no way if I want to ever drive anywhere. I can't even back a car up without it.
Oh, well. We'll see what the next few weeks have to offer.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home