Addictions and other Character Flaws

I am a complexity of randomosity. I love the dark for its secrets and solace, a downward transcendental redemption for the sins committed in the daylight. My life is an addiction. Much as sometimes I may want to turn away and start from scratch, somehow it draws me back in. I want to remember the things most important, so here's the proof - and another addiction.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

It's Been Awhile

Hi, blog, how are you?
Hehehe, this is just one more example of my occasional lack of reliability, the extended time period between entries. You could wedge a small county into the gap. Things have changed somewhat drastically here, I suppose. My brother moved in, so quarters are now even closer than they were before. But school's out for the summer, so I have more time to get used to my position as esteemed server at a reputable yet casual sandwich and dessert restaurant...HAH! I wait tables at Steak 'n' Shake now!
Beyond that, I'm ready to go for the ol' purple 'n' gold. I'm one step away from being an Ashland Eagle! I don't know why any of this is so exciting...for the next ten months I'm still stuck here. I love my family, but more often than not lately I wish I could just sublet them to somebody else. Anybody looking for a mother, a grandmother, and a brother? Two of 'em smoke, two of 'em gripe, and all of them are different to say the least. I'll leave it to you to decide. I won't even charge!
Thank God for Brian and his family. I spent the weekend with them last weekend, and I honestly felt better than I have in a long time. They are such a Godsend, all of them, but mostly Brian. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him. And with that, I suppose, I'll leave off on my beautiful update. Nothing profound is going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home