Addictions and other Character Flaws

I am a complexity of randomosity. I love the dark for its secrets and solace, a downward transcendental redemption for the sins committed in the daylight. My life is an addiction. Much as sometimes I may want to turn away and start from scratch, somehow it draws me back in. I want to remember the things most important, so here's the proof - and another addiction.

Friday, April 01, 2005

The April Fool

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I am miserable. Completely, utterly, inconceivably miserable. I'm looking for joy and all around me is nothing but cold loneliness. I reach out for a heart, a hand, or a friendly face, and all I have is a too-bright computer screen to keep me out of darkness. I thirst for some show of love, proof that I can make it through the night and once again look into another's eyes...my love's eyes, so like my own...Today of all days I feel that I am nothing more than a shell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home