Addictions and other Character Flaws

I am a complexity of randomosity. I love the dark for its secrets and solace, a downward transcendental redemption for the sins committed in the daylight. My life is an addiction. Much as sometimes I may want to turn away and start from scratch, somehow it draws me back in. I want to remember the things most important, so here's the proof - and another addiction.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Well Well Well...

Hehehe, I took this from my brother's blog...changed the answers of course, but I'm a sucker for surveys. :)

[Shoe size] 7.5-9, depending
[Parents still together] No, thank God
[Pets] 2 dogs (Molly and Miranda)

FAVORITES:
[Color] Green, purple, pink, black
[Number] 4 or 7
[Animal] Otter!
[Drinks] Mmmm, iced tea or Pepsi
[Soda] Gonna have to say Pepsi
[Flower] Purple daisies or lotus flowers
[Book] "Wicked" by Gregory Maguire...must read it!

EVER.....
[Kicked sumone in the nuts?] Well, it was more of a slap I think...
[Stolen anything?] Not that I can remember, but I won't unequivocally confirm or deny.
[Held a gun?] Yes

DO YOU.....
[Color your hair?] Yes, I like some hair with my dye
[Twirl your hair?] It isn't long enough, and I kinda look stupid twirling my finger right next to my scalp...>.<
[Have tattoos?] No thank you
[Have piercings?] Five, all in my ears - and that's total, not each ear!
[Cheat on tests/homework?] No, it's immoral. I collaborate on my homework, though - do it and check with someone else. Nothing wrong with that!
[Drink/Smoke?] No, and not anymore
[Like roller coasters?] Oi! Love 'em!
[Wish you could live somewhere else?] Anywhere as long as it's with Brian
[Write in cursive or print?] Mix
[Know how to drive?] I'd like to think so...I have a license if that's the question
[Own a cell phone?] Yes. Is it activated? Hehehe, no.
[Ever get off the damn computer?] When I'm sleeping! Or when I'm with Brian...he's got a better rear. :P
[Been in fist fight?] Yeah, but it was a LONG time ago
[Considered being a hooker?] Never
[Cried over a girl?] No. Cried over a guy? Absolutely; it's my life's calling. But not all tears are sad... :)
[Lied to someone?] Sorry to say, yes. Nasty habit, that...
[Been in love?] Yes, blissfully and thankfully
[Made out with JUST a friend?] Erm...*whistles* Yes.
[Been rejected?] Not really...not that he'll ever know. And it was for the best!
[Used sumone?] Yes
[Been used?] I think so
[Been cheated on?] Yes
[Been kissed?] And who really says no on this question? I concur! But it's yes anyway.

CURRENTS...
[Current clothing] Guy's blue jeans from Hot Topic, rivet belt 'cause they're too big, black tank top, green zip hoodie, white socks, all appropriate undergarments
[Current mood] Just waking up
[Current taste] Dunno...last thing I had was Wendy's but I have a taste for ANGEL FOOD CAKE!
[What you curently smell like] Raspberry sleep
[Current hair] In ponytails, hidden under a bandana for everyone's safety
[Current thing i ought to be doing] Erm, nothing? Waiting...wait, doing that....hehehe
[Current cds in stereo] The Lester Finn Experiment, Relient K "The Anatomy of Tongue in Cheek"
[Last book you read] Whole book? "The Eyre Affair" by Jasper Fforde - another page turner!
[Last movie you watched] "Diary of a Mad Black Woman"...see previous posts
[Last person you talked to on the phone] Other than Brian? My brother.
[Last song you listened to] The Lester Finn Experiment - "Holding Out"

DO YOU.....
[Do drugs ] Bah, no!
[Beleive there is life on other planets] Sure, why not?
[Read the newspaper] Define "read" - yeah, I do.
[Beleive in miracles] Absolutely; God shows us His love every day and every way
[Do well in school] Now I do...no, I really do!
[Wear hats] Erm, Brian's hats...mostly bandanas to cover my hair
[Hate yourself] Nah, I'm over that crap
[Have an obsession] Yeah, it's grand.
[Have a current crush] If you can have a crush on your boyfriend...<(^^)>
[Collect anything] Yes, knickknacks and books...and SHOES!
[Like your handwriting] Yeah, and so does everybody else
[Care about looks] Not as much as I used to
[Have a hobby] My computer...and some would say Brian counts as a hobby...;)

LOVE LIFE....
[First crush] Kyle
[Do you believe in love at first sight] Yes. I believe more in love at second sight - if you can look again, see their flaws, and still love them, it's the real thing. <3 Brian!
[Do you believe in the "the one"] As in God? Absolutely! Oh, love life; yes - I have my one.
[Have you ever played a game that required removal of clothing?] Hehehe, yup!
[Are you a tease] Definitely
[Shy to make the first move] Not when I'm comfortable, unless I'm teasing. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home