Addictions and other Character Flaws

I am a complexity of randomosity. I love the dark for its secrets and solace, a downward transcendental redemption for the sins committed in the daylight. My life is an addiction. Much as sometimes I may want to turn away and start from scratch, somehow it draws me back in. I want to remember the things most important, so here's the proof - and another addiction.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Revisiting My Dream

I told Brian about my dream. It was difficult, because I wasn't sure how he would respond. He took it well, especially considering that it was nothing more than a dream. He knows how I feel. Writing it down and verbalizing it helped me to consider it, but I'm no closer to an answer than I was when the thoughts were going through my head. I don't know why I even thought of Kyle; it's been awhile since he crossed my mind. *shrugs* But that's a question for a bit later on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home