Addictions and other Character Flaws

I am a complexity of randomosity. I love the dark for its secrets and solace, a downward transcendental redemption for the sins committed in the daylight. My life is an addiction. Much as sometimes I may want to turn away and start from scratch, somehow it draws me back in. I want to remember the things most important, so here's the proof - and another addiction.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

In My Heart It's June

the snow falls down
and drifts around
but in my heart, it's June
the clouds surround
in night they drown,
all i see is the moon
looking to a new tomorrow
searching for the answers
to questions I don't know
steeped in love so sweet
that half the time
it's like a dream
beauty abounds, beauty surrounds,
beauty without and within
and even with drifts as high as the sky,
in my heart it's June

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home