Addictions and other Character Flaws

I am a complexity of randomosity. I love the dark for its secrets and solace, a downward transcendental redemption for the sins committed in the daylight. My life is an addiction. Much as sometimes I may want to turn away and start from scratch, somehow it draws me back in. I want to remember the things most important, so here's the proof - and another addiction.

Saturday, March 05, 2005

"Hitch" Is A Verb

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Oi, I had the greatest day yesterday! Alright, now I'm like all other people in the world who, in their right minds, find it inconceivable to enjoy Chemistry on a Friday morning. So, I didn't. But after that, then, life was beautiful. Brian and I went to lunch at Lonestar with his mom and aunt Linda and her mom. Mmmm, good burgers - I highly recommend. Then we went back to his house and played Karaoke Revolution 3 (I'm so jealous!) until it was time to leave for the movie. Quick sidebar - did you know his mom thinks I have a beautiful voice? Neither did I! Okay, on to the real good stuff.
"Hitch" is the greatest movie I have seen since...erm..."Spanglish"! He always takes me to tear-jerkers. Even if you don't like Will Smith (and you should be committed for that), this movie is spectacular. Good message, all that great stuff. After the movie we went to Arabica, for an even better white mocha than ever I have tasted. Starbucks? What's Starbucks?
So 85% of women find out everything they need to know about a relationship from the first kiss. I found out some very important things when Brian and I had our first kiss. #1: I have never felt like that before, as if everything was perfect for that one moment in time. #2: I never want to feel that with any other person. #3: I love Brian more completely than I have ever loved any other person, real or imagined. And, the one I didn't tell him, #4: I will never kiss another person again.
Late last night, before he left my house we talked about the ring that he wants, and where we will be. And he said, "maybe the ring will mean something more" and I was sooooo confused. He meant that perhaps...perhaps we'll be engaged. That's a big step for both of us, so it's one that we aren't rushing into. Still, it feels...right...and I must not be the only one who thinks so. We'll see where time takes us, but I would be entirely content if it takes me to a two story house, three kids, and a full happy life with Brian. Ahhh...off to dream until my shopping spree!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home