Baby!
I just checked my email. My cousin's pregnant! She's gonna have her first baby! This is amazing 'cause she was pregnant last year but she miscarried in her second month and they were afraid that she wouldn't be able to have any children. But now I have to keep it a secret because she doesn't want to say anything until she's safely into her second trimester. I want to go shout it out over the rooftops that my cousin's havin' a baby! I can write about it here, 'cause nobody that reads this will tell, or has even met my cousin. She and John are so happy...they really deserve it, too, and since they've been married almost four years they're pretty settled too - well, for being in the Air Force. That means she'll be able to get out sooner than originally thought, if she wants to. Wow...it's just so amazing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home