Addictions and other Character Flaws

I am a complexity of randomosity. I love the dark for its secrets and solace, a downward transcendental redemption for the sins committed in the daylight. My life is an addiction. Much as sometimes I may want to turn away and start from scratch, somehow it draws me back in. I want to remember the things most important, so here's the proof - and another addiction.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Another Survey!

Full Name: Shannon Victoria Hopkins
Birthdate: 8-29-86
Day Of The Week You Were Born: Friday
Time You Were Born: 7:03 am
Place You Were Born: Elyria Memorial Hospital
Currently Live: Eastlake
Type Of Home You Live In: I'd call it a cottage
How Many Cars Do You Or Your Family Own: 3
How Many Pets: 2
Do You Live in Urban, Rural, or Suburbs: Suburbs
How Many Languages Can You Speak: 2, including English
Hair Color: Red but the dye's fading, so dishwater blonde
Eye Color: Blue/Green w/ a little bit of gray
Skin Tone (Fair, Medium, Dark): Fair
Race: Human
Hair Type (Straight, Wavy, Curly): Curly and short (so it's only wavy right now)
Long Or Short Finger Nails: Long
Small Or Big Lips: Medium, quite luscious if you ask me
Tall, Short, Average: Average
Skinny, Average, Athletic, Muscular, Husky, Obese: Average and slightly muscular, ha ha
Shoe Size: 7-9
Pant Size: What brand?
Gender: Female
Favorite Genre Of Music: Christian Rock or Musical Theatre
Play An Instrument: Dabble on piano, want to learn guitar
Can You Read Music: Better than English most days
Favorite Song: "What If I Stumble" by dc Talk
Favorite Book: "Wicked" by Gregory Maguire
Favorite Quote: "For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland
Favorite Color: Green
Favorite Season: Spring or Summer
Favorite Type Of Weather: Bright and breezy or a major thunderstorm
Favorite Type Of Car: Chevy Cobalt coupe
Favorite Animal: Otters!
Thing You Like Most About Yourself: I am comfortable in my own company.
Thing You Dislike Most About Yourself: I'm totally insecure
Favorite Person: Brian
Single, Dating, Engaged, Married, Divorced, Widowed: Dating, seriously
Straight, Bi, Lesbien, Gay: Straight
Optimistic or Pessimistic: My glass is half full.
Afraid Of The Dark:....sometimes
Albino: No
Mixed Race (Ex. White & Black .. not Polish & German): Nah
Proud Of Your Heritage: Ancestry, perhaps. Immediate lineage...bah.
Wish To Be Another Race: No
Do You Litter: I try not to
Shoplift: No
Drink: No
Smoke: No
Sleep With Hookers: No
Are You A Hooker: Absolutely not
How Many People Have You Slept With: Two
How Many Relationships Have You Been In: Three
First Kiss Was Where: At Kimmie's birthday party; I was 12.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home