Ah, Poetry
My blog's getting too cluttered with the random bursts of poetic genius that burst forth from my brain. So, in honor of my boring-as-hell Algebra class, I give you... Public Service Announcement! One blog with the sole purpose of providing a safe haven for all of my brain droppings. Oi!
In other news, erm, Carrie's upset 'cause I won't talk to her. But until I talked to Chris today I still felt that I lacked the conviction to be honest with her, or at least the words with which to do it. Now, though, I believe that I can tell her. She isn't the same person I became friends with. That person wouldn't fall off the face of the earth for nearly a month and then bring me the oh-so-important tidings of her sexual activity as the ice-breaker. Nooooooo, not at all. I'm hurt that it was like that. As for her decisions, my opinions on the matter are well known and so I'll refrain from reiterating them so as not to sound holier-than-whoever.
Let's move it over to Sports! *gags* Okay, let's not.
Brian and I have a lovely day planned tomorrow, during the course of which we will play games, see "Hitch", and hopefully have a jolly good time. Considering we'll be at his house and away from mine for the vast majority of the festivities, I would put a bet on "Yes" for the occasion.
If any reading this have referenced my previous post today, you know what he said to me today. D'you know he wants a ring to wear to signify that he's taken, with me, and not available for anybody else? *swoons* Even when I was discussing long-term commitment with that other person, he never said he wanted one just so people would know. And can anybody find me a reason not to love Brian? Methinks...NOPE! Perhaps if he asks nicely, God will provide him with that ring. After all, He works in mysterious ways...
I just woke up from a three hour nap that I seriously think I could've extended into a marathon night's sleep. Mmmm, the glory of a warm bed. And now, I know for sure that I have nothing to say, so I leave you with this: In your absence I find other forms of amusement. Ciao!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home