Whoa!
So I get home from Phil's Saturday night and Gram says, "Carrie called; said it's really important and she wants you to call her back as soon as you get in." Okay...so I did. Sunday I did. I'm thinking, oh no, something happened with her mom or her brother. Ohhhh, but that wasn't it. The big news? She had sex. Whoa! First of all, why do I care, and second of all, she's not in a relationship! She met this guy FRIDAY NIGHT - which, I might add, is the night she met him. It just offends me...I mean, I have no right to tell her how to live her life or who to sleep with or anything, but it makes me angry and it hurts my soul, and it actually makes me feel dirty to have heard it. What do I do?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home