What To Do...
I'm having one of those surreal days when I'm not sure exactly what is going on. I got home from taking that glorious Chemistry test (woot!) and had lunch, then came into my room and sat like a geek for an hour looking at my computer screen and doing lovely things. Then I slept; next thing I know it's 5:30 and it's time for dinner! And it's already 7 now. How did I manage to waste the day away? I don't know...
I don't know anything, with the exception of a few very important details. Unfortunately, one of the important details that is eluding my understanding is what the hell I'm going to do with the rest of my life, career-wise. I have to decide on a major fast, so I can start applying to schools. I'm not going to run into the mess I did my senior year, where I was so far behind that I only had two schools to choose from. But what to do? Oh God, can't I just be a happy housewife? Nah, I have more of a desire to work than that. Not to say that being a housewife isn't hard work; it's just that I've always preferred working outside, in the world. *sigh* What to do...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home