Addictions and other Character Flaws

I am a complexity of randomosity. I love the dark for its secrets and solace, a downward transcendental redemption for the sins committed in the daylight. My life is an addiction. Much as sometimes I may want to turn away and start from scratch, somehow it draws me back in. I want to remember the things most important, so here's the proof - and another addiction.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Unlimited...

I feel golden. This haze of simple, beautiful joy has just surrounded me, swallowed me in its warmth. I could go on forever feeling like this. Why do people feel they have to have sex in order to be close to someone? I have more love, and more respect - for Brian and for myself - because we don't need to.
Just looking up and seeing him walk in the door this morning sent a rush of joy through my system. My heart soars when I'm with him...When I'm with Brian, nothing can hurt me, nobody can touch me. I am so lucky to have him, and every day I thank God that for whatever reason, Brian feels lucky to have me too.
We talked about having kids, Monday night at dinner and then again today. I can honestly close my eyes and see it - falling asleep beside him at night, waking up in his arms. Three little blond-haired, blue eyed children playing outside. Family dinners....games, shows, Sunday school...I can see what it would be like to come home to him every evening, to grow old with him and watch our family grow. I can't get the smile to go away when I think of Brian...and I don't want it to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home