Addictions and other Character Flaws

I am a complexity of randomosity. I love the dark for its secrets and solace, a downward transcendental redemption for the sins committed in the daylight. My life is an addiction. Much as sometimes I may want to turn away and start from scratch, somehow it draws me back in. I want to remember the things most important, so here's the proof - and another addiction.

Saturday, February 19, 2005

To Brian and Phil

I never understood how a soul could be beautiful...that is, not until I met Brian. He has the purest soul and the sweetest heart of anybody I've ever met. He cares about other people, really cares. He's intuitive and thoughtful and has perfect knowledge of when to be goofy and when to sit there and listen. He's always there for me. When I see him smile I know that I can do anything, because God has decided to give me a precious gift. And when he looks at me and tells me he loves me, there's nothing in the world that could top the joy in my heart. When he cries my heart breaks because I would do anything to keep him from feeling even an ounce of pain. Brian is truly a gift from God, and it restores my faith in His goodness every time I look on that beautiful face. Surely I've done something good with my life, for He has decided to bless me with one of his angels. I love Brian, now and forever.
And Phil understands that, better than anybody could. I thought I was the only person in this world who fully recognized the power and purity of Brian's soul, and I was dead wrong. Phil knows exactly what feelings are going through my heart, how Brian in and of himself is a reason for living...and how without him, life wouldn't be worth it. It's almost as if Phil and I are twins in our feelings for Brian, except of course for the fact that Phil feels more brotherly and my feelings have nothing to do with siblingship. The fact that Phil comprehends what I feel, the fact that he feels it to, gives me the greatest respect and affection for him. I'm glad that I have the two of them, a package deal. I'm not giving them up, not without a fight, and if anybody decides to mess with them then they'll have to go through me first - and I am a hell of an enemy.
I love my guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home