Addictions and other Character Flaws

I am a complexity of randomosity. I love the dark for its secrets and solace, a downward transcendental redemption for the sins committed in the daylight. My life is an addiction. Much as sometimes I may want to turn away and start from scratch, somehow it draws me back in. I want to remember the things most important, so here's the proof - and another addiction.

Thursday, February 17, 2005

There You Were

never in my life did i think
that love was a strong reality
a precious dream that i had
late at night, but not at all for me
but there you were
when all my faith had crumbled
there you were
to pick up the pieces of a broken dream
you showed me that there's a chance for me
and you showed me my own heart
and i'll always know true love
because of you
~I know I'm not perfect, and I never really want to be. But for a long time I thought that I was less than what I truly am, and Brian helped me to see that and to change. I love him so much; he is my godsend and forever won't be long enough to spend with him...but I'll take it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home