Revolution!
So I had an awesome time last night! Brian and I went to Phil's house and spent the greatest evening with him and his cousin Renee. We played DDR (well, the boys did - Renee and I suck!) and Monopoly and Brian still managed to beat me because he had more cash. But I had Boardwalk, beeyatches! (Not that anybody else ever landed on it...bah.) And we played Halo, another awesome game that I can't play to save my life. Oi! And we had pizza from Pizza Hut, and I hid Brian's behind the coffee pot....And I'm saying "and" a lot 'cause it's exciting! So later Renee put in Karaoke Revolution (vol. 3) because she brought it and said that Phil never wants to play...but we did, so we overruled it! That game is amazing! You actually have to stay close to pitch to beat the song, and if you suck too much too fast the audience walks out on you! Hehehe!
Anyway, Renee is such a sweetheart! She's crazy like the rest of us, and so nice but at the same time so ready to jump in and tease in an instant. I hope we get to hang out some more sometime soon! I can tell that she and Phil are family, lol.
Well, that's enough for now! I'm going to go have some reheated chicken teriyaki and bluff my way through another exciting day at the homestead. Fabala out!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home