The Perfect Week
This has honestly been the best week of my life. I read Brian's blog this morning and...wow. I only wish that I could go four years in the future, so I could say yes to him. Yes, yes, forever and all my tomorrows, yes. I went over to his house at 10:30 this morning, and we had breakfast together...It's marvelous. And we went out and did errands, like picking up a new vaccuum cleaner...Brian asked me what I thought about when I was walking through the appliances with him, and I said "Maybe going and buying appliances with you one day..." and he thought the same thing! When we got back to his house he made soup and sandwiches for lunch... :) ...and then we took a nap.
Later this afternoon we went to Phil's house to play games and hang out. He's such a great guy, the perfect friend for Brian. He reminds me of Kyle, only without the air of unattainability that he comes with. I'm glad that Brian introduced us, and I hope that we stay friends. Of course, I wouldn't dream of tearing them apart so if I keep Brian forever, that means I get to keep Phil too.
Alright, I can't think anymore; too tired, need to go to sleep! And make fun of the sillies on the webcam, lol.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home