Addictions and other Character Flaws

I am a complexity of randomosity. I love the dark for its secrets and solace, a downward transcendental redemption for the sins committed in the daylight. My life is an addiction. Much as sometimes I may want to turn away and start from scratch, somehow it draws me back in. I want to remember the things most important, so here's the proof - and another addiction.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

OMG!

I am so exasperated right now! I spent the entire afternoon listening to my mother grouse about this and that, most of which had everything to do with nothing but Brian. Why can't she just accept that I'm with him and I care about him and I love him, instead of trying to get me to be with somebody "my own age"?!! If I was dating somebody older than me she wouldn't have nearly as much to say - that is, until she determined that there was something else about this mysterious imaginary person that she doesn't like. But it doesn't matter anyway. I love Brian and she's not gonna change that by being a bitch to him.
I just want to go somewhere and stay away for a week. Take Brian and Phil and just drive until I've decided we've gone far enough, then chill wherever we land and have fun. I guarantee that unless I have to work I won't be anywhere near here during Spring Break! Only two weeks away...*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home