Addictions and other Character Flaws

I am a complexity of randomosity. I love the dark for its secrets and solace, a downward transcendental redemption for the sins committed in the daylight. My life is an addiction. Much as sometimes I may want to turn away and start from scratch, somehow it draws me back in. I want to remember the things most important, so here's the proof - and another addiction.

Thursday, February 24, 2005

No

She asked him if he liked her, he said no.
She asked him if she was pretty, he said no.
She asked him if he wanted her, he said no.
She asked him if you would cry if she walked away, he said no.

So she turned to walked away, trying not to cry ...

He grabbed her arm and said ...
I don't like you, I love you...
You're not pretty, you're beautiful...
i dont want you, i need you...
and I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home