Addictions and other Character Flaws

I am a complexity of randomosity. I love the dark for its secrets and solace, a downward transcendental redemption for the sins committed in the daylight. My life is an addiction. Much as sometimes I may want to turn away and start from scratch, somehow it draws me back in. I want to remember the things most important, so here's the proof - and another addiction.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Just Another Day In Paradise

don't see how life could get any better than this. I spent the last six hours in his arms, steeped in warmth and drowning in love. Now I'm feeling sate and utterly wicked, and it's positively wonderful. All we did was lie there, wrapped up in each other. We didn't have to actually have sex to be close, and it was the most precious feeling in the world. Oh, I love him a million times over.
Now I'm back in what counts as the real world, and I just want to go back to about six thirty. I think I had fallen asleep by then...Ah, such is the beauty of the thing.
I love him, more and deeper every day. Nothing I can think of, past or present, can hold a candle to the way my heart bursts with feeling for him. We dance around the issue of a long term commitment; the most he'll say is that he wants to be with me for a long time...forever would be nice...I had forgotten what the concept of forever is, but with him...*sigh* I have real hope. It doesn't feel like I've been with him for three months; at the same time it feels as if I've been with him for maybe three years and yet, only three or four days. He completes me, my heart and my soul.
On to sweet dreams and the harsh reality of a fantasy paper. (??)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home