Addictions and other Character Flaws

I am a complexity of randomosity. I love the dark for its secrets and solace, a downward transcendental redemption for the sins committed in the daylight. My life is an addiction. Much as sometimes I may want to turn away and start from scratch, somehow it draws me back in. I want to remember the things most important, so here's the proof - and another addiction.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

I'd Sooner Buy Defying Gravity

I don't need to buy it right now though...I don't think I've actually touched the floor since I got home this afternoon. And I just read Brian's new blog and I don't think I'll be touching it for awhile. He is the joy in my life; he brings out the sun. There aren't actually words for how grateful I am that he's mine.
We're talking about falling asleep, how we took a nap together this afternoon. He snored, and it was so adorable, one of those sweet ambient sounds that keeps you lulled in a state of pure contentment. It was a sign, too, that he really fell asleep. I feel so special, because he can't fall asleep with anybody else or in any other position...so he says, hehehe. It was so nice being snuggled up against him, so quiet and warm in our little cocoon that we just kinda blocked the rest of the world out.
It's magical. Nobody really knows magic until they can have that kind of connection with somebody, a connection that doesn't require the act. I feel closer to Brian than I've ever felt to anybody else I've dated, even the two I deemed worthy enough to share myself with. Perhaps having done that, I realize fully how precious such a gift really is and am now reluctant to share it so freely. But we became one today in a more fulfilling way than simple intercourse would have provided; we became one in heart and spirit, wholly comfortable with each other.
If I had the chance, I wouldn't need the broom to defy gravity.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home