Addictions and other Character Flaws

I am a complexity of randomosity. I love the dark for its secrets and solace, a downward transcendental redemption for the sins committed in the daylight. My life is an addiction. Much as sometimes I may want to turn away and start from scratch, somehow it draws me back in. I want to remember the things most important, so here's the proof - and another addiction.

Sunday, February 20, 2005

At The Final Curtain

Alright, another successful show fini! It was a great show; not as much can be said for strike, and I'm still a little sore about that, but oh well. It's all a part of the process. Right now I am so bored, and tired, and totally lonely. The lows I've managed to avoid all week are pressing in, and there's so much emotion running through me right now that I want to scream, or laugh until I cry, or just skip straight to the tears. I don't even know what's going through my head right now; I just need a shoulder so I can lose it until I'm dry inside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home